Skip To Content
Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP)
Part of the Pesticide Management Education Program

While any contamination of groundwater is a concern, how concerned one should be depends on what is found and at what level. Pesticide A causes cancer and could be a health concern, even at very low levels, if someone were to drink water contaminated by this pesticide.Pesticide B does not cause cancer, but is very acutely toxic and could cause immediate illness if present, even at low levels in drinking water.Pesticide C does not cause cancer and has a low acute toxicity. It would have to be found at high levels in drinking water to be a threat to health.

Skip Navigation Links

Protecting Groundwater: A Guide for the Pesticide User

First   Previous   Next   Last      Index     

Slide 54 of 63